Rochester Hills Invisalign® Treatment
Invisalign® Treatment starting at $150/month!
Includes Teeth Whitening Kit, Free Consult, 0% Financing, $0 Down, & Free 3D Scan
Contact us for complete details.
Questions? Contact us!
Your Digital Invisalign® Experience with Dr. Obeid and Dr. Haddad!
Hear what our patients say about Invisalign®!
Invisalign® Treatment can fix almost any smile!
Let us help you transform your smile!
My Invisalign® App
iTero® Digital Scanner
More Accurate Than Ever!
How Does It Work?
Ditch the Gooey Impressions for Good!
Frequently Asked Questions
Invisalign is a modern and discreet alternative to traditional metal braces. It utilizes a series of clear aligners that are custom-made to fit your teeth. These aligners are made of a smooth and comfortable plastic material that gradually shifts your teeth into the desired position.
The treatment process begins with a consultation with your dentist or orthodontist, who will evaluate your teeth and determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. If you are eligible, they will take digital impressions of your teeth, which will be used to create a 3D model of your smile.
Based on this model, a series of custom aligners will be created specifically for you. Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks, gradually moving your teeth closer to their desired position. You will need to wear the aligners for 20-22 hours a day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
Throughout the treatment process, you will have periodic check-ups with your dentist or orthodontist to ensure that your teeth are progressing as planned. They may also provide you with additional aligners to continue the movement of your teeth.
The duration of Invisalign treatment varies depending on the complexity of your case, but on average, it takes about 12-18 months to complete. However, some cases may be completed in as little as six months, while others may require up to two years.
Invisalign is an effective treatment option for a wide range of orthodontic issues. It can address common problems such as overcrowded teeth, gaps between teeth, overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites.
If you have crowded teeth, Invisalign aligners can gradually shift them into proper alignment, creating more space and improving overall dental health. Gaps between teeth can also be closed using Invisalign, providing a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
Invisalign can also correct bite issues. An overbite occurs when the upper front teeth overlap significantly with the lower front teeth. Invisalign aligners can help move the upper teeth back and the lower teeth forward, aligning them properly. Similarly, underbites and crossbites can be corrected by using Invisalign to gradually shift the teeth into the correct position.
It’s important to note that not all orthodontic cases can be treated with Invisalign. Severe malocclusions or complex bite issues may require traditional braces or other orthodontic treatments. Your dentist or orthodontist will evaluate your specific case and recommend the most suitable treatment option for you.
Invisalign aligners are suitable for many individuals, but it’s best to consult with a dentist or orthodontist to determine if you are a good candidate. Generally, Invisalign can be an option for teenagers and adults who have mild to moderate orthodontic issues.
During your consultation, your dentist or orthodontist will assess the condition of your teeth and bite. They will consider factors such as the complexity of your case, your oral health, and your commitment to wearing the aligners as instructed.
Invisalign aligners are removable, which means you must be disciplined about wearing them for the recommended 20-22 hours per day. If you are not committed to following the treatment plan, traditional braces may be a better option for you.
Additionally, Invisalign aligners are not recommended for children whose teeth and jaws are still growing. It’s important to wait until their growth is complete before considering orthodontic treatment.
To determine if Invisalign is right for you, schedule a consultation with a qualified dentist or orthodontist. They will evaluate your specific needs and provide you with personalized recommendations.
The Invisalign treatment process typically involves the following steps:
- Consultation: During your initial consultation, your dentist or orthodontist will evaluate your teeth and discuss your treatment goals. They will explain the Invisalign process and answer any questions you may have.
- Digital Impressions: If you decide to proceed with Invisalign, your dentist will take digital impressions of your teeth using a specialized scanner. This eliminates the need for messy traditional impressions.
- Treatment Plan: Using the digital impressions, a 3D model of your smile will be created. Your dentist will work closely with the Invisalign lab to design a customized treatment plan that outlines the movement of your teeth at each stage of the process.
- Aligner Fabrication: Based on the treatment plan, a series of custom aligners will be fabricated specifically for you. Each set of aligners is typically worn for two weeks before moving on to the next set.
- Progress Check-ups: Throughout your treatment, you will have periodic check-ups with your dentist or orthodontist to monitor your progress. They may provide you with additional aligners as needed.
- Completion: Once your teeth have reached their desired position, your dentist will provide you with retainers to maintain the results of your Invisalign treatment. Retainers are typically worn at night.
Remember, the duration of your Invisalign treatment will depend on your specific case. Your dentist or orthodontist will provide you with a timeline and guide you through each step of the process.